Optical 3X Zoom Wireless Ip Camera
1.3 megapixel high-definition pan/tilt/zoom wired/wireless ip camera, h.264 video compression, 3x zoom lens provides detailed view, day/night surveillance, ir leds on/off auto switch, supports p2p connection, motion detection alarm via e-mail and ftp, upload video recording to ftp, supports micro sd card long-time recording, free Foscam ddns service embedded.
Compatible with free Foscam central management software, free Foscam ios and android app, supports wps – one button push secure wireless connection, supports ieee 802.11n wireless connection, supports wep, wpa and wpa2 encryption, built-in mic & speaker, audio jack for external mic & speaker, supports two-way audio.
- Increased flexibility and greater freedom of choice.
The standard enables end users to select interoperable products from a variety of different brands that comply with the ONVIF standard
- Future-proof systems and more secure investments.
The standard will ensure that interoperable products are available from a large variety of vendors, no matter how the market develops
- Reduced total cost of ownership.
Interoperable products result in less integration costs, and enable end-users to choose the most suitable combination of IP-based physical security products for their specific needs, regardless of vendor.
- Up to 960TVL recording resolution at H.264 video compression.
- 1.3 MP 1/4″ CMOS color sensor.
- 4 to 9mm zoom lens with a 70° viewing angle.
- Up to 1280×960 display resolution.
- 12 IR LEDs for night vision up to 26′.
- Works on any kind of internet.
- Remote access live-view, playback, recording, and administrative functions.
- Compatible with most web browsers including Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome, Firefox.
- Smart-device compatible with free Android and iOS app.
- Motion-detection email notification and image upload.
- Up to four recipients can get email notifications.
- Surveillance software included for Windows and Mac operating systems.
- 3x optical zoom.
- 300° Pan / 120° Tilt.
- Control P/T/Z with OSD virtual joystick with software, or on mobile device with app.
- Choose pre-programmed guard cruise route or define your own.
- Guard cruise automatically pans and tilts according a set pattern.
- Selectable recording resolution, frame rate, and bit rate.
- Adjustable display rate to optimize streaming video.
- Device name, time, day/date.
- Motion-detection and privacy masking zones.
- Selectable motion-detection sensitivity and trigger intervals.
- Image adjustments including hue, brightness, contrast, saturation, and sharpness.
- Flip and mirror image options.
- Manual or automatic
- 24/7 or scheduled motion-detection
- Scheduled motion-detection will start recording when motion is detected only during certain days and times, otherwise motion is ignored
- Store video files locally on MicroSD card up to 32GB, or to remote servers
- Supports 2-way communication.
- Built-in microphone and speaker.
- Rear ports for external microphone and speaker.
- Can be used as a free-standing 2-way system or integrated into a PA system.
- Microphone can be disabled to record video-only to conserve memory storage.
- Up to eight users with password protection.
- Three levels of access to the camera with password protection.
There are no reviews yet.